Only 3 of these publications have turned up so far. It appears they were produced each year by the Songwriters Showcase as a guide for new songwriters.
If you have any further information about the Lead Sheet or stories about is creation and production, please leave a comment.
Previously on Archive Highlights:
- BW Photo of (L-R) John Braheny, Jay Graydon, Bill Champlin and David Foster, Producer, of the band Chicago at LA Songwriters Showcase Circa early 1980’s
- BW Photo of LA Songwriters Showcase Staff – Circa Mid-1980’s
- Poster – Len Chandler and John Braheny present The Alternative Chorus Songwriters Showcase – Every Wednesday the Improvisation
- Live interview with Richard Addrisi on 12/10/86 – 35 Minutes
- John Braheny Promotional Photos from around 1970
- Songwriter Expo ’77 Mailer
- Hand cut and pasted version of Schedule for Songwriters Expo 1980 showing names of instructors and lyric evaluators with short bios