Another interesting piece of John Braheny history from the John Braheny Archives on the Craft and Business of Songwriting.
Accession Number D000000035-001
(Note: These numbers are the unique Accession number for each piece in the archives and allows us to quickly locate any item by searching the archive index)
Previously on Archive Highlights:
- Front cover and inside Publishers Note from Songwriters Musepaper Volume 1, Issue 1, September 24 to October 15, 1986
- A “Hangout” discussion with John Braheny and Len Chandler, LA Songwriters Showcase, April 18, 1979 – 47 min [Audio]
- Just a few of the great Writer/Artists who performed at the Songwriters Showcase – 20th Anniversary
- Lead Sheet Publications from Songwriters Showcase – 1980, 1984, Mid 1970’s
- BW Photo of (L-R) John Braheny, Jay Graydon, Bill Champlin and David Foster, Producer, of the band Chicago at LA Songwriters Showcase Circa early 1980’s
- BW Photo of LA Songwriters Showcase Staff – Circa Mid-1980’s
- Poster – Len Chandler and John Braheny present The Alternative Chorus Songwriters Showcase – Every Wednesday the Improvisation
- Live interview with Richard Addrisi on 12/10/86 – 35 Minutes
- John Braheny Promotional Photos from around 1970
- Songwriter Expo ’77 Mailer
- Hand cut and pasted version of Schedule for Songwriters Expo 1980 showing names of instructors and lyric evaluators with short bios
No comments yet.